Win a Wedding Planning Package Competition
Terms and Conditions
By entering the 2017 Evviva Wedding Planning Package Competition (“the Promotion”), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Evviva (ABN: 98 368 037 071) 47 Market St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
- All information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on Friday 1st December 2017 at 9:00am AEDT and closes on Sunday 31st December 2017 at 11:59pm AEDT. (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- Entrants must submit their entry online at http://resources.evviva.com.au/win-a-wedding-planning-package. For all entries, the time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry form is received by the Promoter’s online database. Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner.
- The judging will take place at 9.00am AEDT on 10th January 2018.
- The Promoter will select one winner based on the response in the entry form “Describe your dream wedding”.
- The Promoter will contact the winner by telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant’s winning entry within 48 hours of the draw.
- If contacted by the Promoter the winner has until 9:00pm AEDT on 12th January 2018 to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
- The winners’ name will be published both on the Evviva Events Australia Facebook page and on the Evviva website 126.96.36.199/~evvivaco.
- The winner must be able to attend a meeting with the Evviva Wedding planner within one month of the prize being drawn to commence the Wedding planning process. If the winner changes their mind or does not attend a meeting at the Evviva office within this time period, the winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity, and proof of their Facebook profile, which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
- If the winning entrant is unavailable or unable to partake in the prize, the winning entrant acknowledges that they forfeit that prize in full and no substitute prize or compensation will be offered.
- The winning Entrant must agree to Evviva’s services agreement and Terms and Conditions associated with the services agreement prior to the commencement of the Wedding planning process. If the winner does not agree to the service agreement and Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. The services agreement will be provided only to the winner once the prize has been claimed.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries and no refund, cash, or alternative prize will be substituted for failure for the Promotion to run.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Entry is open to Victorian residents aged 18 years and over, who are in a relationship and intend to marry in 2018 or 2019, and intend for their wedding to take place in Melbourne or within two hours’ drive of Melbourne CBD. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to Enter
- During the promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must:
- Login to their personal Facebook account
- Like the Evviva Events Australia Facebook page
- Click on the Competition Entry button which will direct the Entrant to a webpage
- Enter all sections of the entry form, including describing their dream wedding
- Entrants must complete all required sections of the entry form.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once during the Promotion Period.
By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- by entering the Promotion the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from Evviva;
- in the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name for the purposes of the Promotion, and Evviva’s advertising and marketing purposes (as winner of the Promotion);
- the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries; and
- the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is a complete Wedding Planning service which will be performed by Evviva.
- Prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Evviva and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.